Fun. I was recently "tagged" by Tara of Project Felt. I am now going to divulge 7 random facts about myself. Hmm...here goes...
1. I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes. No, I mean really afraid. Once I had a panic attack while hiking up through Fairy Falls in Oregon because I saw some little green garder snake. It's really quite ridiculous.
2. I own 7 parakeets and 1 very loud love bird named Inez.
3. I am a huge football fan and even have a fantasy team. (Go USC Trojans and Pittsburgh Steelers!!)
4. I am completely self-taught. I went to business school, not art school. To be honest, I did do one quarter at art school well after I had graduated from college.
5. I have driven across the country 3 times. One of the times was right after 9/11. We were supposed to fly out that day. We were in Pittsburgh and at the time lived in Portland, Oregon. We drove home. It was a very interesting experience, as we met many people along the way who were doing the same thing. I believe we made it back in 5 days.
6. I have been to 47 states. I only have N. Dakota, S. Carolina and Louisiana left on the list.
7. I love wine! Give me a full-bodied, oaky chardonnay and you've made a friend:)
OK, so there you have it. Now I am supposed to tag 7 peeps. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about you: some random, some weird...all devastatingly interesting.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Young and With It
Lala Dex Press