Friday, September 28, 2007

Etsy Seller: Appetite


My Friday morning was pleasantly greeted with a package on the doorstep. For a brief moment I had forgotten what I had purchased. Ah yes, my Etsy order from Appetite!

I am so impressed with the quality of my items as well as the delicate detailing of the prints. The super-well-made pillow features a gorgeous fern design which is printed on both sides, in a two-tone green color. The wonderfully sturdy dishtowels have a beautiful yellow mertlemarx design. I just adore them!

Appetite is run by Portland, OR based artist, Erin Albin, who specializes in hand printed textiles and accessories. She has a lovely Etsy shop filled with all kinds of handmade goodies. And check out her flickr site with photos of her very cool studio and products. And if you are in Portland, you can also visit her at the Portland Saturday Market.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Liene Stevens said...

very cute!