Thursday, August 13, 2009

Checking in.

I'm back from a fantastic week out West where I hung out with family and spent a weekend away with some wonderful friends I hadn't seen in years. I'm feeling rejuvenated and inspired. There's something about reconnecting with old friends that is so very good for the soul. We caught up on our lives, the good parts and not so good parts. We laughed a lot, I mean the kind where you either cry or pee your pants or maybe both. We ate, enjoyed a few adult bevies (really, just a few), went dancing, basked in the sun then talked some more. It was truly great.

I'm ready to jump right back into things and am quite excited about a new series of upcoming blog posts. As a creative type who has a small business and works from home, I thought it would be fun to see how others handle the pros and cons of working out of the house. There are mostly positive aspects, but negative ones can sneak in too. I will be posting my first interview early next week. Stay tuned!

No comments: