Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Portland Neighborhoods Series

I spent a large portion of yesterday whipping up some new Portland ACEO's. I decided to focus on the close-in neighborhoods which I am pretty familiar with as we used to live in the NE section of the city. I even came up with a new bungalow stamp which adds some accuracy to my pieces. You can't cruise around these old neighborhoods without marveling at these architecturally significant homes. In fact, it got me thinking about our old bungalow (pictured here). I loved it from the outside, but over the years the interior got kind of chopped up. It definitely had a funky floor plan. But, oh, we did love her and spent many nights sitting on the front porch! The current owners have painted her a brick color which looks great.

The ACEO's are available in my Etsy shop.



























No comments: