Monday, November 26, 2007

The holidays are upon us!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and now Thanksgiving is over (hope everyone had a really nice one). Things have been quite busy around the ol' PB studio, which is currently an embarrassing mess. Last week I finally completed my large wholesale order which I received at Handmade Arcade. It was my largest, money-wise, ever! What a relief when I delivered it Wednesday and she was thrilled! If you are in the Pittsburgh area, the store is Divertido in Lawerenceville. It is a fabulous store!

More orders to crank out this week, including one for Greenwich Letterpress in Greenwich Village! Take a peek at their website, what a great store!

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Congratulations! Wow, that last show really did turn out great- I was telling my fellow blog friend about your banner + she thought it was just the right *professional* touch. Gotta get one fornext year's shows.