Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Handmade Arcade November 10 & 11, 2007 - Pittsburgh

What a fantastic show! I exceeded my sales goal, met some wonderful people and picked up a large wholesale order from a fabulous local shop. Despite sore feet, some dirt (due to being in a building materials warehouse) and being located right under the very loud speaker, we had such a great time. My sister and trusty sidekick (pic below) came up from Nashville to help me out...I couldn't have done it without her!


Note: the photos aren't great, but wanted you all to see the table. We had quite a spread of goodies. And, yes, I desperately need a new sign!




2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Congratulations, your table display looks wonderful + that reminds me, I REALLY need a display sign.

pinkbathtub said...

Thanks Shona!