Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A couple things.

Happy Wednesday! I can't believe we're already in the middle of the week. Where did Monday go? Well, it's actually fine that Monday is gone, it was a terribly dreary day. Today the sun is shining and spirits are lifted!

Yesterday was a fun day, as I officially opened up yet another Etsy shop. (I know, I must be crazy.) This one focuses on photography, and more specifically, my husband's and mine. We call ourselves PhotoG Squared (like a photog but also G is the first letter of our last name and squared, well you get that). I listed six pictures...three groups of two photos that compliment each other (or at least I hope they do). I've been wanting to sell our photos for a while, but have not been happy with the quality of the prints until now. I recently purchased a high end inkjet printer which uses archival inks and combined with some beautiful paper makes a lovely product. So, we're off and running. I feel like such a newbie...0 sales and only a few hearts. But we have to start somewhere!

One last bit. Linda Woods from the Rev It Up List blog did such a nice post about my Etsy shops yesterday. It's always interesting to hear how other people describe you and what you do. I love this quote: "She expresses her love for life and travel through her paper arts in a variety of journals, note cards, prints, and more." I think she is spot on! Thanks Linda!

No comments: