Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Holy cow, it's been forever since I've updated the blog! I've been a busy bee trying to get ready for the Palos Verdes Street Fair which is next weekend. If you're in the Los Angeles/South Bay area come by and say hi! This is my first really big show (I think they said over 20,000 people will come through!) and my first show away from home. So, I have to be quite thorough in getting everything packed that I'll need. And I finally gave in and had a banner made, Kinko's did an outstanding job.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! We will be watching our Pittsburgh Penguins in the Stanley Cup finals...go Pens!

Cheers!

Noelle

3 comments:

sue bulmer said...

Hope the show went well. Keep us posted on your successes!

Clear Pink said...

can't wait to hear how the show went.

lsquaredstudios said...

Thanks for the update! Still LOVE your work so much - can't wait to hear about the show!