Friday, March 30, 2007

The Jet Set Journals go international!

The other day I mentioned to one of my customers, Susan of Artstream Studios, that it would be fun to do the Jet Set Journals with European cities and she agreed. So, while putting together some custom journals for a friend, I whipped up London and Paris. I think they are quite fun and love the Country Code Notes!

I put them up in my Etsy store yesterday and lo and behold the London/Heathrow one already sold! I still have Paris available and will be putting more up in the next couple weeks. What other cities would you like to see?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charleston, SC, Seattle, WA, Billings, MT, Rapid City, SD, should I list all the other places have family? LOL

I love your work!

pinkbathtub said...

Thanks tsoniki!