Friday, September 01, 2006

Etsy Collaboration!

My Etsy collaboration with the wonderful Sara of girlscantell is finally complete and now listed! The theme is a "summer dinner with friends" and includes such tasty treats as olive tapenade, strawberry pie and chickpea and carrot couscous. I think even diehard carnivores can enjoy this amazing meal!

It all started as a conversation within a post on the Etsy forums about vegetarian recipes. Sara and I thought it would be fun to put together different menus based on vegetarian recipes. I provided the recipe and menu cards and she hand wrote each recipe and made the pouch. Oh, and they are her recipes! The set would make a fabulous hostess or housewarming gift. Or keep it for yourself!

It was a lot of fun working with Sara. I look forward to our Fall menu!

No comments: