Thursday, April 01, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new.


I guess Spring has really gotten into my bones this year. I'm feeling quite a rebirth with getting house projects done, cleaning out closets, ebaying old things and, finally, dusting off the cobwebs of my poor old website. Yesterday, I felt inspired to start working on it. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, but turns out, I took down the old shopping cart along with excess pages and turned it into what I like to call a "portal." It's only a few pages and will easily direct you to shopping, various social marketing stops and how to get in touch. See, simple.  I still may tinker with it a bit but other than that, I present to you the new Pink Bathtub Designs!

p.s. The middle photo is the same one as my blog banner. 

No comments: